1.8.08

T.O. Art

I got feeling a little homesick just now and decided to look up my favourite band, The Hidden Cameras, to see if they are putting out any new material (all I discovered is I missed their European tour back in May!). Anyroad, I discovered they released two very limited edition LPs of their last album with artwork from two T.O. based artists (Munro and Vocat). That meant I needed to look at Daryl's webpage. Here is a sample of Pact for Adventure





"If you are interested in getting a tattoo of any of the images from my folio, Pact For Adventure, prove it. Get in touch with me, and I'll send you a clean, clear high-resolution version of whatever image you've got your eyes on. Once you get the tattoo done, send me photo documentation (actual prints) of the process. In exchange, I will give you a free copy of the folio."

No comments: